- New Tarpon Pier
Friday, June 21, 2013
City officials and live-aboard residents were on hand Friday for the official ribbon-cutting on the newly revamped Tarpon Pier at Garrison Bight.
City Marina at Garrison Bight
1801 N Roosevelt Blvd
Key West, FL 33040
City Marina's 245 slips straddle the Palm Avenue causeway in Garrison Bight. On the north side of the island of Key West the marina is the home of The Key West's Historic Charter Boat Row.
City Marina has slips available for liveaboard, recreational and transient customers who wish to stay long or short term.
We recommend calling for reservations (305) 809-3981
- $11.27 plus tax per foot/month -Pleasure Lease
- $1.90 plus tax per foot/day & $6.25 plus tax/day Utility - Transient
- $34.00 plus tax per foot/month - Transient
- $6.00 per day Trailer Storage
- $5.00 per day Ramp (in/out same day)
- $6.00 one day Vehicle/Trailer StorageThe Cancellation Policy on transient dockage is 48 hours before arrival without penalty . If cancellations are not made within 48 hours, there is a charge of one day's dockage.A vessel is considered a "NO SHOW" at 3:00 pm on the reservation arrival date, and the reservation will be cancelled unless prior arrangements have been made.CHECK OUT TIME IS 11:00 AMVisa, Master Card, American Express and Discovery are accepted.
- 24 hour Security
- Power (30 & 50 amp)- Wi-Fi
- Trash Removal
- Bath / Shower / Laundry Facilities
- Pump Out Service
- Trailer Storage (no dry boat storage)
- Maximum vessel length is 70 feet
- All vessels must pay on arrival
Note: Fleming Key Bridge (over Fleming Key Cut) has a vertical clearance of 18 feet, Garrison Bight Channel has a controlling depth of 4.5 feet at Trumbo Point, and power lines restrict mast height with a 50-foot clearance at the entrance to Garrison Bight (NOAA Chart 11447). Vessels unable to pass under the Fleming Key Bridge may proceed northward from Main Ship Channel Buoy # 31 to Garrison Bight Channel Buoy # 3 and sail around the northern end of Fleming Key then into Garrison Bight as above.