Specific information must
be submitted on the plans at time of application to the Building
- SURVEY / SITE PLAN
- location of proposed construction on the site
- Measurements from property line to construction
- Dimensions of all proposed construction
- All existing trees in construction area and any trees to be removed.
- FLOOR PLAN
- Size of construction and interior wall locations
- Denote all new verses existing construction
- Electrical layout; lighting, outlets, fixtures, appliances, meter
and panel locations
- Plumbing layout: fixtures, hose bibs, water heater, and plumbing
- Mechanical layout: ducts with sizes, and equipment location. (Duct
layout not required for single family residence)
- Energy code calculations.
- FOUNDATION PLAN
- foundation layout, size of augers/footers, steel reinforcing
of footer, and connection to structure.
- WALL SECTION
- footer, slab, floor, wall, ceiling, and roof with ALL details
and connections. Specify all connectors to be used, not just
- ROOF PLAN showing:
- Roof rafters, collar ties, ridge beam, and trusses.
- Span, spacing, and lumber size with all dimensions.
Back to main
Building Department menu