Key West Planning Board
2002, 6:00 P.M.
City Commission Chamber
Old City Hall, 510 Greene Street
Key West, Florida 33040
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of September 19, 2002
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Minor Development Plan application to build four affordable dwelling units above existing commercial at 120 Simonton Street.
5. Conditional Use application to operate an area at 420 Appelrouth Lane as a mini-bar, related to an existing bar/lounge at 422 Appelrouth Lane known as "Wax," And to provide a service/consumption area for that mini-bar.
6. Transient License Transfer application to transfer a transient license from 1800 Atlantic Blvd., C131, to 506 Virginia Street.
7. Conditional Use application for a 16 seat bar in the White Tarpon Liquor Store at 700 Front Street.
8. Minor Development application to build a pool in the rear yard (currently an incoherent parking lot) to be used in conjunction with the existing transient licenses and units upstairs on the property at 826 Duval Street.
9. Transfer of Transient License application to transfer 2 transient licenses from 310-312 Margaret to 516 Angela Street.
10. New Business
11. City Planner's Report (Mr. Symroski)