What Are The Minimum Qualifications?
- Graduation from a standard high school, vocational school or acceptable GED equivalency;
- 19 years of age or older
- A United States Citizen.
- Must possess a valid Drivers License at the time of application and a valid Florida Drivers License at time of employment.
- Must possess a certified copy of a Birth Certificate.
- Must possess a Social Security card.
- Must provide a copy of all documented name changes.
- Must provide a copy of all Florida State Exam Scores.
- Copy of military discharge, DD214 (if applicable).
- Must pass physical and psychological examination.
- Must be of good moral character.
- Undergo criminal records check, which includes fingerprints.
- Successfully pass a background investigation.
If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact .